Contact usFor more information or to schedule an appointment with one of our fertility doctors based in East Melbourne, get in touch with our friendly team using the contact details below. You can also book online.
We pride ourselves on offering an exceptional standard of care and options tailored to your fertility needs. At our East Melbourne clinic, patients can access a range of fertility services, including:
- Fertility specialist consultations: Dr Chris Russell, Dr Sameer Jatkar and Dr Amber Kennedy (Note: Newlife IVF’s other doctors consult from our other sites and/or from their private rooms in and around Melbourne. See our online booking page for each doctor’s consulting locations.)
- Fertility nurse appointments
- Counselling appointments
- Pharmacy (Slade East Melbourne) for on-site collection of medications
- Cycle monitoring (e.g. blood tests and ultrasound scans)
All fertility treatment requiring day surgery or lab access (e.g. egg collection, embryo transfer) will take place at our flagship site in Box Hill.
Fertility specialists at this clinicOur team of doctors in East Melbourne take the time to get to the heart of your fertility issues, paying close attention at every step of your Newlife journey.
Our clinic is conveniently located at the Epworth Freemasons and can be accessed via Victoria Pde.
On-site underground parking is available at the Epworth Freemasons via Victoria Pde. In addition, street parking is available for patients in the surrounding area.
There are several public transport options available to patients:
- Bus: A bus stop for routes 302–305, 309, 318, 350 and 905–908 is located near the corner of Clarendon St/Victoria Pde and is a 1-minute walk away.
- Tram: Tram stops for routes 12 and 109 can be found on Victoria Pde and are less than a 5-minute walk away.
- Train: Jolimont train station is a 14-minute walk to the clinic